In the tech writer's world, we call it a simple "legals strat plan" or LSP. It is designed for the corporate legal department and takes you through 17 steps that would need to be performed if you were repealing your constitution after registration under s.136 s.140
It provides a template for a number of documents useful when preparing these 17 steps, including
- initial strat plan,
- required resolution,
- minutes of the board when agreeing the strat plan,
- notice of special general meeting,
- notes to and forming part of,
- proxy form,
- minutes of special general meeting,
- annexure to Form 205 and
- follow-up implementation plan for reasons and effects.
Simple "legals strat plan" to repeal constitution after registration.